What are my Options when it comes to SEO.
- Paid advertising with Google adwords, social media channels and banner adds.
- On page manual optimisation.
- Social media content marketing
- Guest blogging
- Email marketing campaigns
- SEO Good practise when building the site.
- Good backlink profile
What can I do to get more traffic to my website.
On page optimisation involves the following
- Page loading speed. This can be helped by CDN’s and image and code compression.
- Keyword optimisation by using keywords in the page titles, meta descriptions and Alt tags on images.
- Good descriptions on products or services.
- Regularly updating written content.
- Enabling caching facility.
- Pretty permalinks meaning nice urls
- Optimised internal links
- User friendly 404 pages
- Mobile friendly
Off page optimisation
- Back link where ever you can. There are multiple opportunities for placing your url like on public directories, commenting on blogs within your niche, social media and more.
- Blogging! A new post is an opportunity to publish a new page on your site which is in turn a SEO opportunity.
Getting your site ranked in the top three is the goal for every website owner. Here is a great post from our friends at elegant themes on how to get there