eCommerce Website Starter Package Includes
eCommerce Hosting – 1 Year Included – Super fast page load times . 99.9% up-time guarantee. cPanel® Unlimited storage and bandwidth. Scalability to fit your needs. 24/7 secure monitoring. 50 GB disk space & 1,000 GB bandwidth.
eCommerce Domain Name – 12 Month Free registration included. yourwebsitename.com Choose any available domain name and we’ll handle the rest.
Branded Emails – Up to 20 email accounts. Send and receive branded emails like firstname.lastname@example.org
SSL Certificate – 1 Year SSL Certificate Included – which protects private and sensitive information like passwords etc submitted to your website. Visitors can browse with confidence, knowing the information they enter on any secured page is protected. An SSL (HTTPS) will also help boost your search rankings on Google. *Required for eCommerce Payment Gateway (processing payments online).
Dedicated IP – 1 Year Dedicated Hosting IP included giving your hosting account and website a unique IP address, one that’s not shared by any other accounts on the same server.
eCommerce Website Design – 10 Pages. Plus Individual Product Pages For Each Product (*Up To 20 products) – Example: Home, About Us, Contact Us, Shop, Blog. *You can always add unlimited pages and products on your own or we’ll be happy to quote you for page and product additions. Up to 20 initial products and corresponding products pages will be configured into your eCommerce website.
eCommerce Website Development – From server & email set-up to coding we do everything. There’s no need to worry your head over html code or complex web tasks. You can focus on your business while letting us do what we do best. 1-on-1 telephone consultations and access to your professional eCommerce website developer. Up to 20 initial products configured into your eCommerce website. (You can always add unlimited products on your own or we’ll be happy to quote you for additional product/sku additions to your eCommerce shop .) Payment Gateway Setup – Securely accept and process all major credit cards online including an option to accept paypal and other payment methods.
- CMS + Shop (Content Management System + eCommerce Shop) included so you can add to and manage your eCommerce website products & website content easily from a simple to use editor.
- Free back up on a weekly basis incase there is a problem with your site.
- 24/7 security monitoring and protection.
- 24/7 technical support.
- 12 Months of up to 2 hours per month of updates, product additions, content changes (at your request) is included in the complete eCommerce website starter package.
- SEO Optimization – Submission of your ecommerce website to all major search engines including a thorough review of titles and content to insure your new website is set up for Search Engine Success.
- FREE Set-up of your choice of 2 Major Social Media business channels. Facebook, Twitter, etc. along with full integration of those social media channels into your eCommerce website.
- Up to 5 hours of basic eCommerce website & shop management training immediately following the live launch of your website.
- SEO Local – We register, verify, & set up your eCommerce website with various online web properties such as Google Plus and Bing Local to insure your business gets featured prominently in local search results.
All of the above for €1999
All of our sites are designed for mobile which means no panning to see text or images. Basically a responsively designed site renders differently on smaller devices ensuring that there is no loss to the layout.
Stripe is the new kid on the block. Here are some of the main advantages.
- process payments directly on your site without the headache of complex payment gateways, merchant bank accounts, and PCI compliance
- secure interaction with Stripe servers keeps your customers’ data safe
- seamless checkout experience within your own site means increased conversions and/or sales
- competitive pricing (in many cases cheaper)
- better analytics and reporting
- easier integration, setup, and maintenance
- great support for when you need help or something doesn’t work
- backed by former Paypal founders Peter Thiel and Elon Musk
- don’t get charged for refunds or disputes (see new pricing changes)
We will assign a project manager as your main point of contact for the duration of your build. The project manager will be responsible for relaying your requirements to the development team and for keeping you involved every step of the way.
There are a variety of off the shelf add-ons to increase sales. Bundling your product, cross and up selling, email follow ups for abandoned shopping carts to name but a few. If we can’t get it off the shelf we are more than happy to customize a feature.
Analytics and reporting
An integral part of your marketing strategy. By using a tracking code we can see where and when it is best to engage with your audience. We can use a variety of KPI’s to track and measure your success.
Sales force, CRM, CMS, to name but a few. Everyone’s requirements are unique. We are more than happy to discuss your’s.