E-Commerce Website Design
Ready to have your ecommerce website running? Financial Supports for Ecommerce website design are available now from LEO’s to help small to medium enterprises.
Why Choose Digimark for Your E-Commerce Website
– Now more than ever is a great time to connect with your customers and get your business online. Having an e-commerce facility is a must in our present climate due to Covid -19 as potential customers cannot get out and about. LEO’s are offering financial support up to €2500 to any business that has been trading for more than a year.
We have helped numerous businesses launch successful online shopping websites that are consistently getting results
Upfront with Our Pricing
Transparency is important to us so we make sure that you are aware of every cost before commencing work.
We have a number of website maintenance packages available. We also provide tutorials and resources if you want to manage your own site.
Ecommerce Web Design
Our Ecommerce Websites are designed with your end-user in mind. That means the whole process is aligned with both your and your customer’s goals.
Free SSL Certificate
That’s right, with all of our e-commerce packages we don’t charge for installation of a secure socket layer or purchase of your SSL certification.
Dedicated IP Address
We make sure you are not sharing the server with anyone else. This ensures complete control of your hosting and security
eCommerce Web Design Starter Package Includes
Superfast page load times. Your own private IP address and dedicated hosting. (Not shared) 99.9% uptime guarantee. cPanel® Unlimited storage and bandwidth. Scalability to fit your needs. 24/7 secure monitoring.
eCommerce Domain Name
12 Month Free registration included. yourwebsitename.com Choose any available domain name and we’ll handle the rest.
Up to 10 email accounts. Send and receive branded emails like firstname.lastname@example.org
High Performance Hosting
Hosting is a very important factor in running your website so careful consideration should be given when deciding what level of service you will need to accommodate your website.
1 Year SSL Certificate Included – which protects private and sensitive information like passwords etc submitted to your website. Visitors can browse with confidence, knowing the information they enter on any secured page is protected. An SSL (HTTPS) will also help boost your search rankings on Google. *Required for eCommerce Payment Gateway (processing payments online).
eCommerce Website Design
10 Pages. Plus Individual Product Pages For Each Product (*Up To 20 products) – Example: Home, About Us, Contact Us, Shop, Blog. *You can always add unlimited pages and products on your own or we’ll be happy to quote you for page and product additions. Up to 20 initial products and corresponding products pages will be configured into your eCommerce website.
eCommerce Website Development
From server & email setup to coding we do everything. There’s no need to worry your head over HTML code or complex web tasks. You can focus on your business while letting us do what we do best. 1-on-1 telephone consultations and access to your professional eCommerce website developer. Up to 20 initial products configured into your eCommerce website. (You can always add unlimited products on your own or we’ll be happy to quote you for additional product/SKU additions to your eCommerce shop .) Payment Gateway Setup – Securely accept and process all major credit cards online including an option to accept PayPal and other payment methods.
- CMS + Shop (Content Management System + eCommerce Shop) included so you can add to and manage your eCommerce website products & website content easily from a simple to use editor.
- Free backup on a weekly basis in case there is a problem with your site.
- 24/7 security monitoring and protection.
- 24/7 technical support.
- Best practice SEO Optimization – Submission of your e-commerce website to all major search engines including a thorough review of titles and content to ensure your new website is set up for Search Engine Success.
- Up to 3 hours of one to one basic eCommerce website & shop management training immediately following the live launch of your website. Plus we have an online video tutorial resource for ongoing support.
- SEO Local – We register, verify, & set up your eCommerce website with various online web properties such as Google Plus and Bing Local to ensure your business gets featured prominently in the local search result
- 12 months of free software updates and tech support
- Set-up of your choice of 1 Major Social Media business channel. Facebook, Twitter, etc. along with full integration of those social media channels into your eCommerce website
- Google Analytics account set up and configured with events or goals and tracking
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Analysis on successful keywords used for your niche
- Adwords Campaign set up
- Adwords Management
- Woocommerce Add-ons to help improve conversions and sales
- Content creation and copywriting
- 12 Post blog package with up to 5 keywords per post
All This for Only €2500
Ecommerce Website Design, Payment Gateway Set Up, Email, Shopping Cart plus much more.
What Else is Involved With An Ecommerce Website Design?
We will assign a project manager as your main point of contact for the duration of your build. The project manager will be responsible for relaying your requirements to the development team and for keeping you involved every step of the way.
Stripe is the new kid on the block. Here are some of the main advantages.
- process payments directly on your site without the headache of complex payment gateways, merchant bank accounts, and PCI compliance
- secure interaction with Stripe servers keeps your customers’ data safe
- seamless checkout experience within your own site means increased conversions and/or sales
- competitive pricing (in many cases cheaper)
- better analytics and reporting
- easier integration, setup, and maintenance
- great support for when you need help or something doesn’t work
- backed by former Paypal founders Peter Thiel and Elon Musk
- don’t get charged for refunds or disputes (see new pricing changes)
There is a variety of off-the-shelf add-ons to increase sales. Bundling your product, cross, and up-selling, email follow-ups for abandoned shopping carts to name but a few. If we can’t get it off the shelf we are more than happy to customize a feature.
All of our sites are designed for mobile which means no panning to see text or images. Basically, a responsively designed site renders differently on smaller devices but keeps all the important bits.
Salesforce, CRM, CMS, to name but a few. Everyone’s requirements are unique. We are more than happy to discuss yours.
Analytics and Reporting
An integral part of your marketing strategy. By using a tracking code we can see where and when it is best to engage with your audience. We can use a variety of KPIs to track and measure your success.